spring is in the air with bulla gastrobar’s spring menu! bulla’s delicious seasonal menu brings back familiar favorites like the arepitas ibéricas, features a spanish-style twist on classic dishes like cream of asparagus, and introduces new menu items like the fried eggplant. these flavorful dishes will have you saying boo-yah for bulla, including:
- cream of asparagus: manchego cheese, infused oil, mini croutons.
- fried eggplant: manchego cheese, honey truffle aioli.
- basque fish stew: shrimp, fish, clams, steamed rice, green peas, paprika oil.
- caramel apple mousse: dulce de leche foam, strawberries, granny smith apples, greek yogurt.
- lavender margarita cocktail: luna azul tequila, lime juice, triple sec.
- arepitas ibéricas: homemade iberian ham arepas, braised pork, piquillo peppers, mahon cheese, avocado aioli. (available at the atlanta, charlotte, coral gables, plano, tampa and winter park locations)
- fiocchi de peras: pear-filled pasta, honey spanish blue cheese sauce, diced pears, chopped walnuts. (available at the doral and the falls locations)
- ensalada de fresas: spring lettuce, strawberries, caramelized walnuts, goat cheese crumbles. (available at the doral location)
- mallorcan style lamb: braised lamb, piquillo confit, garlic chips, patatas panaderas. (available at the winter park location)
- clams with pork belly: white wine, diced tomatoes, basil. (available at the atlanta, coral gables and tampa locations)
- tomatillo hummus: tomatillo salsa, jalapeño, fried chickpeas and coca slices. (available at the plano and the falls locations)
- shrimp stuffed jalapeños: roast jalapeños, parmesan cheese, spanish paprika, salsa criolla. (available at the charlotte location)
- blueberry breeze cocktail: vodka, blueberry syrup, fresh lemon juice. (available at the charlotte, coral gables, doral, plano, tampa, the falls and winter park locations.