bulla gastrobar, renowned for its authentic spanish fare, inventive cocktail program, and animated atmosphere, sets a new standard for world-class cuisine in texas with the opening of its newest location in plano’s bustling legacy west district.
the restaurant is celebrated for using culturally rich ingredients to craft delectable culinary offerings, and the plano location’s cuisine is elevated with the use of a josper oven. the highly-regarded appliance is found in a few select restaurants across the country and imparts the highest quality grilling standards, providing guests with dishes that boast a distinct flavor and texture.
bulla gastrobar is open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. enjoy our tapas and cocktail happy hour every day from 5 pm -7 pm. planning an event? the energetic vibe, shareable menu items and private dining spaces make bulla the ideal locale for any occasion.
when you host an event at bulla, it’s sure to create a stir.
- dinner and lunch menus featuring 3-course and tapas-style options
- beverage packages with wine, beer, liquor and sangria options
- two private rooms, up to 60 guests
- patio that seats up to 48 guests
- two projectors with screens
- state-of-the-art sound system
sit-down dinner options:
- barcelona – 16 guests
- sevilla – 24 guests
- barcelona & sevilla – 40 guests
- patio- 48 guests
cocktail reception options:
- barcelona & sevilla – 60 guests
Private Dining Menus
Google Virtual tour provided by REbranding 360 Inc.