On March 27, we celebrate National Paella Day at Bulla Gastrobar. Considered to be the national dish of the European country of Spain, paella is a Spanish rice dish simmered with seasonal vegetables, chicken, seafood or desired meats. Cooked in “a pan with two handles” and topped with typical flavorings and seasonings, the pan filled dish has a full range of possibilities with delicious and vibrant flavors. It is no wonder to us why this day is just as special as the dish. Make this #NationalPaellaDay a memorable fiesta with $5 Red Sangrias ALL DAY and complimentary paella tasting on the patio during Bulla Hour at all our Bulla Gastrobar locations!* Grab your friends and get your #BOOYA!
- Coral Gables: www.eventbrite.com/e/national-paella-day-at-bulla-gastrobar-tickets-58730288875
- Doral: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-paella-day-at-bulla-gastrobar-doral-tickets-58728379163
- Winter Park: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-paella-day-at-bulla-gastrobar-winter-park-tickets-58731740216
- Tampa: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-paella-day-at-bulla-gastrobar-tampa-tickets-58732887648
- Atlanta: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-paella-day-at-bulla-gastrobar-atlanta-tickets-58733970888
- Plano: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-paella-day-at-bulla-gastrobar-plano-tickets-58744832375
- Charlotte: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-paella-day-at-bulla-gastrobar-charlotte-tickets-58736268761
*Note: RSVP on Eventbrite does not guarantee table service on the patio. Strongly recommend making a reservation for additional service. Seats vary by location.