We are very happy to once again be welcoming guests to BULLA GASTORBAR at selected locations. At the same time, we
fully acknowledge the heightened concerns many have with regard to health and general
sanitary conditions. With this in mind, we would like to let our guests know how we have
addressed our operations with regard to COVID-19 protections.
With regard to guest service and seating:
1) A sanitizer station has been provided for all guests to use prior to being seated.
2) Our dining room has been reconfigured to allow for a comfortable distance between each party.
3) Reservation timing has been modified to ensure guests can be immediately seated
upon arrival, eliminating the possibility of clustering.
4) QR menus will be provided, and paper menus upon request. All paper menus will be discarded after a single use.
Menus in plastic sleeves will be sanitized after each use.
5) General surfaces throughout the restaurant will be sanitized on a monitored schedule
throughout each day.
6) Dining tables, chairs, and booths will be sanitized after each seating.
7) All plateware, glassware, and flatware undergo high temperature and chemical
sanitizing as part of our warewashing process.
8) Upon request, we can offer disposable cutlery and food containers if any guest
would feel more comfortable using these items.
With regard to our team members. In addition to the rigorous existing health standards
already in place in all licensed food service establishments, we are doing the following:
1) All team members undergo a temperature check upon arrival to the restaurant
each day. Any team member with a temperature in excess of 99 degrees will be
immediately sent home.
2) All team members will wear face masks at all times while working.
3) All culinary team members will wear gloves at all times, changing gloves between tasks.
4) Service team members will not wear gloves on the floor. Due to the nature of their
tasks, it is more effective and more sanitary for our servers, bartenders, and support
staff to maintain rigorous hand-washing protocols.
5) In the unlikely case that a team member begins to exhibit any signs of illness
of any kind, while working, they will immediately be sent home, and will not return
to work until cleared by a physician.