in honor of national paella day, join us in bringing spain to your table at bulla gastrobar on tuesday, march 22nd and wednesday, march 23rd at 7:00 pm, for a paella & sangría making class. the perfect cooking class for food lovers who want to learn the secrets of spanish cuisine. an iconic symbol of spanish cuisine, paella, is known as spain’s national dish. during this one-on-one class, enjoy with your loved one or friends making your own personal paella mixta while sampling our infamously famous red, white & beer sangrías. our “from spain to your table” event hosted by bulla’s executive chef includes paella & sangria making class, dinner, toast, and a limited edition bulla branded apron gift to take home.
don’t miss out on this limited special event and reserve your spot today. tickets are only sold per every two guests. looking to bring a friend? add 1 guest to your order for $100.
get your tickets below:
Tuesday, March 22nd:
• Bulla Doral – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paella-sangria-making-class-for-two-bulla-gastrobar-doral-tickets-274945227577
• Bulla The Falls – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paella-sangria-making-class-for-two-bulla-gastrobar-the-falls-tickets-275017182797
• Bulla Tampa (SOLD OUT) – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paella-sangria-making-class-for-two-bulla-gastrobar-tampa-tickets-275019259007
• Bulla Winter Park (SOLD OUT) – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paella-sangria-making-class-for-two-bulla-gastrobar-winter-park-tickets-275022669207
Wednesday, March 23rd:
• Bulla Atlanta – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paella-sangria-making-class-for-two-bulla-gastrobar-atlanta-tickets-275097924297
• Bulla Charlotte (SOLD OUT) – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paella-sangria-making-class-for-two-bulla-gastrobar-charlotte-tickets-275117482797
• Bulla Coral Gables (SOLD OUT) – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paella-sangria-making-class-for-two-bulla-gastrobar-coral-gables-tickets-275123039417
• Bulla Plano (SOLD OUT) – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paella-sangria-making-class-for-two-bulla-gastrobar-plano-tickets-275136439497
*must be 21 & over. limited seating. only ticketed guests allowed in paella & sangria making class
* In the event of an official Covid-19 related impact or declaration that does not allow this event to proceed, any payments collected will be fully refundable. Examples of this kind of effect would include government-mandated business closures, “stay-at-home” orders issued by a governmental agency under proper authority, changes to curfew that impact the scheduled event times, etc. Bulla Gastrobar reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event due to any unforeseen circumstances. Tickets are $200 for two guests and $100 for an additional guest. Eventbrite fees are not included and non-refundable. Tickets are non-refundable. If there is a case of Covid-19 among event attendees, tickets will be exchanged for Bulla Gastrobar vouchers worth the amount paid for the tickets.
*Release of Liability: By purchasing tickets for our Bulla Gastrobar, you hereby release and forever discharge Bulla Gastrobar from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance at, and voluntary participation in, the event(s), including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence of any third party participating in the event. By purchasing your tickets for this event, you hereby release and forever discharge Bulla Gastrobar, and their officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the event(s). It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of Bulla Gastrobar of responsibility, liability, or control of the events.
*Indemnity: By Purchasing tickets for this event, ticket purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Bulla Gastrobar, said entities officers, owners, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or by reason of complying with this Indemnity Clause. Ticket purchaser, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby release, remise, and forever discharge Bulla Gastrobar and its entities owners, officers, employees and agents, from all manner of actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, judgments, executions, claims, demands whatsoever, known or unknown, in law or equity, which ticket-holder has ever had, now have, may have, or claim against Bulla Gastrobar.