known for its fun, communal atmosphere, imaginative cocktail program and elevated level of spanish fare, bulla gastrobar is now open in the heart of midtown, creating an exciting stir in the atlanta food scene.
open for lunch monday through friday, brunch saturday and sunday, and dinner nightly, bulla gastrobar serves contemporary takes on shareable spanish cuisine and promises a casual, yet sophisticated dining experience. enjoy our tapas bulla hour monday to friday from 5 pm – 7 pm.
bulla is a crowd favorite, capturing the hearts and palates of restaurant goers. planning an event? bulla’s energetic vibe, unique menu offerings, and private dining room make it the perfect choice for any occasion.
we are happy to announce that we now offer easy-access, complimentary parking for all guests. garage entrance can be accessed between crescent street and peachtree walk on 11 st.
when you host an event at bulla, it’s sure to create a stir.
indulge your guests with a private luncheon, intimate dinner on the balcony, or cocktail party, featuring bulla’s signature flavors, wines and hand-crafted spirits.
- dinner and lunch menus featuring 3-course and tapas-style options
- beverage packages with wine, beer, liquor and sangria options
- two private rooms, up to 25 guests each
- wrap-around patio that seats up to 50 guests
- two projectors with screens
- state-of-the-art sound system
sit-down dinner options:
- barcelona – 25 guests
- sevilla – 25 guests
- barcelona & sevilla – 56 guests
- terrace – 50 guests
cocktail reception options:
- barcelona, sevilla & terrace – 90 guests